Gesloten
Witlof
Global Admin
Contacteer:

[UD]Update van de organisatie

Bericht door Witlof » di okt 25, 2005 12:31 pm

Dear members,

Here is the weekly status...

New cancer data: We have received the respun data from Oxford and will be working to see if we get better results now. It will take at least a week to get the data converted, loaded, tested, etc. even if we have no issues, so do not expect this to be available this week.

Grid.org upgrade: We are in the process of acceptance testing for the Member Web portion of the new code drop. Hopefully, that will GA this week, and we can start our initial end to end beta testing on the new hardware starting next week.

Rosetta: We finished another Roseetta job over the weekend which may have caused some agents to go into a backoff state. A new job has been uploaded and enabled so workunits should be available again.

Support via web: I saw at least one post on this over the weekend. As I mentioned in a previous post, support via the Help web page on Grid.org is broken. If you submit something via the Help web page, you will not get a response back. This should not be a huge issue since support is supposed to go through Member To Member Support on the forums anyway. If you require something specifically from UD support (such as a custom bulk installer) please PM me.

Thanks to everyone for your contribution.

:)

Gesloten